Orders can be placed through our website via “Order Tab”, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors or delays we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service.
All orders must be paid for prior to shipping, except for account customers who must abide by respective account payment terms.
Account customers are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through their account. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due to us. You shall also be responsible for any costs of collection of overdue payment.
Accepted Payment Methods include:
- Debit or Credit cards – via website or phone
- Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email us with your order request, delivery address details, and your contact details. Once the total cost has been confirmed by our reply email, you will then need to proceed with a direct deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to our account which we will supply you. Once payment has been made from your end, you will then need to email or contact us to confirm payment has been processed. Once your payment is showing as cleared funds in our account, we will dispatch the goods promptly.
- Cheques & Money Orders. Cheques & Money Orders are to be made out to Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd and posted to PO Box 206, North Adelaide SA 5006. Cheques & Money Orders must be received and presented before goods can be dispatched. Please record your order reference or invoice number and name on the back of the cheque or money order.
Shipping and handling charges are additional. Freight and handling charges are not inclusive of catalogued product prices. We provide our customers with accurate shipping quotes in an easy to use online shopping cart for postage within Australia. Postage charges are calculated at checkout.
Please note: We do not ship to PO Boxes, Locked Bags or Australia Post Parcel Lockers.
Online orders are normally shipped out within 2 working days of full payment being received. Wholesale and large consignments can vary depending on stock levels. We anticipate having product dispatched within 1-3 business days from confirmation of wholesale orders.
For domestic orders over 60kgs, customers should contact us for a postage cost. All international customers are required to contact us for postage cost, prior to placing an order.
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Deluxe Shea Butter cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
Shipping dates are estimates only and if any unexpected delays are experienced, the customer will be notified. Specific shipping quotes on large orders, or general questions and answers can also be obtained by contacting us direct.
Pricing and Availability of products
Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Deluxe Shea Butter Australia and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL PRICES AND CHARGES AS LISTED ON THE SITE ARE DISPLAYED AND CHARGED IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS (AUD). The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on the Site does not imply that the product or service is presently available or that we endorse that product or service. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Out of stock/Back-ordering
Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that a product listed as in stock will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order, and sold out by the time your order is processed. However, if an item that is in stock in your shopping cart when you place your order is sold out at the time your order is processed, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone to advise you of this and to give you the option of either processing a back-order on your behalf or to promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of order charged.
Product image, colour and packaging
Product images are for display purposes only. Actual packaging may vary. We try to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd cannot accept any liability in this regard.
- There can be no cancellations once an order has been dispatched.
- Orders left on “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days
- Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to warehouse inventory.
Returns and Refunds
- We make every effort to ensure that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Should you experience a problem with your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com, phone +61 8 7200 3811 or fax +61 8 7200 7712 and we will do our utmost to resolve any issue.
- Please note that Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd does not have to provide a refund if you simply change your mind on an item, so please choose carefully.
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. Claims made after the 7 day period will not be accepted.
- If you ordered or if we supplied you the wrong product i.e. quantity, and if the order has already been dispatched, we are unable to recall it. You will need to receive the delivery then post it back to our warehouse. After confirming claims and receiving the returned goods at our warehouse, we shall then promptly (a) re-supply the item(s) or (b) credit the relevant invoice appropriately.
- If an error has been made by Deluxe Shea Butter (Aust) Pty Ltd with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- If you receive the product you ordered in a damaged condition i.e. damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your goods by telephone, email or facsimile. Deluxe Shea Butter will follow up with our shipping company to investigate and re-send your order. We may require evidence showing product as being damaged or that the damaged product be returned to us prior to resending your order.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, and contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
- Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be returned for re-supply or credit if the goods are unopened and in their original packaging showing no signs of obvious use. Importantly it is always the customers’ responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening.
- Customers are responsible for risk of loss, shipping and handling fees for dispatch, returning or exchanging products.